Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Plans for This Year

I am applying for Tel-Aviv University this year. Still trusting and continuing to trust God and learning in new ways to trust. I am really struggling at work under the pressure. My boss had a coniption fit the other day I wanted to say something mean to him or something still it wasn't that bad. I don't handle stress well and when I am in the middle of something and I have a demading coworker I tend to snap at them.

Not sure what the right action here is. I make appologies where I need to. Not to continually whine on this subject I really don't like to share the uglier side of myself with people. Who does? Anyway, I am trusting God on going to Mt. Hermon Writers Conference this up coming year as well as Comi-Con.

I've been reading a lot of library books but it has recently occured to me I need to be reading my giant book collection at home. I had a really good hike up Mt. Burdell the other day. I got to see all the surrounding area around Novato. You know what ever your view of San Francisco Bay might be the people of Marin County preserved a lot of Open Space so Novato itself is surrounded by Forested hills and off in the distance you can see the salt marshes.

In the fall and I think in the spring you can see Western blue birds on Mt. Burdell. Awesome. I don't know if you take as much inspiration from nature as I do but I know J.R.R. Tolkein did and what a rich picture he gave us huh?
I suppose I've rambled enough,

Signing off see you later,

Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment