Monday, August 27, 2012

My apologies on Friday, I forgot that the Library where I do my posts is closed on Fridays, I shall have to post my fictional works on Saturday. Barring that I'll move it to Thursday. I'm going to try Saturday first. If you pardon the pun. I'll keep you posted. Well I had a great church service Sunday. It was about living a victorious life. A.k.a. remembering and finding out who I am in Christ. For any nonChristian readers out there who are like, "Huh?" Never mind.
 Anyway got to meet up talk to friends. Share frustrations with a guy there who has been a manager for twelve years. Management is a frustration thing. I can try and get my work done but getting the employees to get there work done is challenging. They drive me nuts. But belittling them or trying to control them(I haven't done.) will only destroy morale.
Or swearing and muttering about them under my breath( I have done) doesn't help either. Yes I suppose this could be considered hypocrasy to non-Christians and Christians a like. The truth is I'm not perfect. If you run across anyone who calls himself a Christian and tells you he doesn't sin or do anything wrong run away really fast.

I didn't become a Christian because I had my life together, I became a Christian because my life was falling apart. I will give my testimony on another sight I will let you know when its posted. I have R and R for the next two days and may I say I am enjoying it as much as possible. Oh as a side note just to blow your mind, we are having a special guest speaker Sy Rogers who is talking about sex and relationships next week. So yes there are times when the Church talks about sex, not enough I think but its awesome when we do.
Everyone else is why aren't we??

So write comments please. I know it's inconvenient and it takes time. I feel the same way when I am on deviant art. I don't write a comment on every peice I put in my favorites on that sight but I do try to leave at least one comment per artist. It really is encouraging. Also if you write let me know what you're writing you don't have to give the whole story away but lets face it writers encourage each other.
peace out,   -Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment