Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A new leaf.

After reading a blog by Mike Duran about becoming self absorbed in one's own work, I realized that I was guilty. I have been concerned with my own blog and not really considered other peoples blogs on the blogging chain I have been a part of for almost a year now. So I'm endeavoring to share more than just my prose on this site from here on.
I will share some some ideas on things I read and try and get some feedback from some of you. I'll still post prose but I will also try and add some things going on in my life as well or a book review or something in hope that maybe some of you could share some of your ideas; or at least get the word out there of some other peoples works that I have enjoyed and that perhaps you might enjoy too.

4 comments:

  1. I read this same post by Mike Duran. I actually love Mike's blog and read most of what he writes, so I guess his point is well taken...
    by the way, thanks for stopping by my blog, too. :)
    http://www.tracykraussexpressionexpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. It's nice to know people read our blogs isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian, can you post a link to Mike's post? I'd like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, not really sure where to find it it's in the archives over at CW I suggest talking to the other Tracy, Tracy Krauss who follows him.

    ReplyDelete